Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Shirt reminder

Hi there!

There seem to be like a dozen people who'd like a new Crucial 'Zine shirt, so it seems more than likely that I'll get a new batch printed. The design is http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/1134/shirttarrot1.png

I want to print them with GOLD ink, on RED and PURPLE (for the guys) and CHERRY RED and NAVY BLUE (for the girls), so they will look a bit like this, according to my photoshop wizardry:

http://img541.imageshack.us/i/shirtred.png
http://img829.imageshack.us/i/shirtpurple.png

(I can't quite get 'gold' in the palette and used yellow for the print instead, but use your imagination a bit and it's not too far off)

Like the last ones, they will be printed on Gildans Heavy (in guy sizes) and Gildans SoftStyle (in girl sizes), in case you are curious about the sizes/fit and will cost £6. They are known to make you look about 40% more attractive than the average Hollywood star, particularly when you're losing your mind in some epic mosh to a Floorpunch cover.

If you would like a DIFFERENT coloured shirt, that should be fine let me know and I will forward you a chart of what's available, but bear in mind that the print WILL be in gold ink (it costs me extra to change it), so please don't ask for a different ink colour.

Anyway, if you want one, send me a message (via Facebook or Myspace) with your shirt size and colour and I'll make a note of it. Ideally I'll get these printed in November, so get in touch soon! I can either meet up with you locally when they are ready, or mail yours out to you.

Laters!