Monday, June 13, 2011

Excuses, excuses...

So here is a selection of reasons issue 7 won't be out until later in the summer

- I work now, so basically I'm not hanging around all day being angry at how shit everyone's musical preferences are these days. I tend to be more pissed off about people who get in my way in the morning.
- I had to have an operation just before Easter that put me out of commission for a month
- My pirated copy of Photoshop started acting all funny so I got rid of it and now I'm trying to get my head around Gimp. Why the fuck isn't there a 'theme' that makes it look more like Photoshop?
- I have under a week now to complete the rewrite of my thesis' introduction, so I don't want to piss away the last 5-6 years of my life.
- My new desktop computer allows me to waste hours on Call of Duty. All of them.
- It's summer here. Seriously, when the weather is consistently this good, you kinda don't want to sit in front of a computer screen all day painstakingly making layouts on Gimp.

See you soon.