Friday, December 24, 2010

MOVE & update

Yo!

So I submitted my thesis, packed up some stuff and left Cambridge, after a decade of hanging out up there. I will be returning to Cambridge at some point in January for a week to finalise my move and pack everything else I left up there, so if you're wanting to confess your true love to me or whatever, you only have that one chance. Crucial 'Zine will be continuing operations in ATHENS. I'm going to try to sort out a P.O. box, so please DON'T send anything to the Cambridge address.

Anyway, the new shirts are almost gone. I've got a few left in black, sizes Medium to XL, so if you want one, get in touch before those disappear. Don't know if I print up any more again because it's a fucking nightmare trying to sell them when most people seem to like the idea of them, don't bother contacting me about their sizes/colours and then expect I will have that shit ready for them.

Also, issue #7 will hopefully be ready by the end of the month, so long as I can get my head around everything and stuff. Unfortunately Panx Romana had to postpone their interview, so that might be in a later issue.

Laters.