Monday, February 9, 2009

Printed copies?

Yo, the printed copies of CRUCIAL 'ZINE #2 should be dropping this week for sure. Basically what had happened was that I got transported in my computer one night when I wasy grinding away on Call Of Duty: United Offensive, totally owning some fucking noobs with my mad tank skills and I was dropped in the middle of the Battle of the Bulge. I had to fight off wave after wave of Krauts and I tell you what, without energy packs and auto-save, it was a bitch of a campaign to negotiate. I recon the stand-off at Foy was harder than that month I got sucked into my computer and had to fight the Clone Wars. At least then I had my Force and Lightsaber skills to fall back onto, instead of a Colt .45 and the butt of a M1 Garand.

Anyway, printed REAL copies, where you might actually attempt to solve the cross-word and word-search, THE TIME IS THIS WEEK. Don't be shy, it's FREE. If any person or distro wants in, buzz us on myspace. We will be taking it to shows in and around Cambridge, however if you can't find it, you can always send us a self-addressed stamped envelope and we'll mail you a copy back.

I might set-up some sort of paypal shop or whatever for anyone outside of the UK who might be after a copy and can't send us their funny money stamps, if I don't get sucked into my computer and have to fight off Predators and Aliens.

Anyway, you should resume listening to the new Final Fight record again. Oh yeah, we've also begun work on the THIRD issue of the 'zine, so contact us about sending in your stuff for us to review.

- BOBATRON 5K/TEAM CRUCIAL